From Monday, May 11, 2020 and until further notice, the approval of road vehicles will be done on appointment or by evaluation of the file received by post or by deposit at one of the SNCA sites.
- Appointments can be made by internet https://snca.public.lu/en/rendez-vous.html or by calling our Call Center at 26 626 - 400.
- Tout client pénétrant dans nos locaux devra porter un masque et sera invité à se désinfecter les mains aux bornes prévues à cet effet.
- Any customer entering our premises must wear a mask and will be invited to disinfect their hands at the terminals provided for this purpose.
- We would like to inform you that in most cases, the approval can be carried out on file without presentation of the vehicle and that it is not necessary to go to one of our sites. The file can be sent by post or deposited in one of the letterboxes of our sites. A telephone number or email address of the contact person must be given with each application. Our technical agents will contact you by phone or email as soon as they receive your application, to finalize it and to inform you of its progress.
- Any information concerning the constitution of the file can be requested by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our Call Center at 26 626 - 400.
- Approval files for professional clients will also be received by the deposit procedure and processed in the back office.
- Appointments for historical classification are not provided for now.
For any further information or in case of emergency, our Call Center is at your disposal at 26 626 - 400.