Starting Monday, March 16, 2020 and until further notice, the following precautionary measures will be applied on all SNCA sites.
- All the registration, approval, driving licence and reception desks will be closed to the public.
- The registration, approval and driving licence files of private customers will only be received by post or by deposit in one of the letterboxes of our various sites. A phone number or email address of the contact person must be included with each application.
- The registration, approval and driving licence files of professional customers will only be received in the deposit procedure and processed in the back-office, avoiding as far as possible physical contact when the deposit is handed over.
- All theoretical and practical driving licence exams are cancelled until further notice. Driving schools and candidates with appointments will be contacted personally as soon as the situation allows new appointments to be made.
- People who urgently need to retrieve a driver's licence from one of the SNCA sites are asked to call the call-center at 26 62 64 00 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that a backup solution can be worked out on a case-by-case basis.
We would like to inform our kind customers that certain registration and driving licence procedures can be carried out online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day via the Guichet.lu platform.
For any further information or in case of emergency, our call-center is at your disposal at 26 62 64 00.