The SNCA provides the following sections for professionals in the automotive and transport sectors.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg Highway Code, you will find information on:
- how to obtain a tachograph card;
- how to obtain a professional driving licence or a professional qualification card;
- how to obtain a certificate of approval for vehicles used for the international carriage of dangerous goods by road (ADR) or an ADR certificate for ADR drivers;
- how to obtain an attestation for vehicles used for the international carriage of perishable foodstuffs (ATP);
- how to obtain a metrological logbook (carnet métrologique) for vehicles registered as taxis.
For professionals in the automotive industry, there is also information on:
- registering for and using the service for lodging multiple files for registrations and deregistrations;
- obtaining a temporary registration certificate for a vehicle;
- the procedure for professionals wishing to obtain a new red number plate;
- registering for and accessing the appointments system for automotive-industry professionals.