The features of the driver card are:
- Essential for downloading data registered on a driver card and in the central unit within the company
- Makes it possible to lock and unlock memory spaces in a central unit containing the company's data in the case of a vehicle used by several companies
- Contains up to 230 recordings relating to checks and downloading operations
- Issued by the member State where the company has its registered office
- Mainly yellow in colour
- A company may hold several company cards
- Cost of the card: 74 euros
- Card valid for 5 years.
The application for a company card (initial application or renewal) must be accompanied by:
- A duly completed and signed company card application form.
- The agent of the company or other body must submit a duly signed application to the SNCA, indicating the name and national identity number of the company or body.
- The application must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID document for the agent of the company or body.